Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stephanie Robinett is my partner

I really enjoyed her paper.  We have alot of the same ideas in common.  You say
 " If the young brain is exposed from the beginning to a world of fast action and reaction, of instant screen images flashing up with the press of a key, such rapid interchange might familiarize the brain to operate over such timescales" 

I actually say the same thing in my paper, differntly said though.  I liked how as did i you foccussed on all differnent social networks and not jsut one.  You did a good job not sounding as if you are trying to push your opinion on someone which is a big plus.
" Communication is one of the most important devices we have as humans"
I totally agree with this once again i think i put someting like this in my paper.  I like how you inluded texting becuase i believe that texting is actually where this all started, texting is what started the communication not face to face.  I put a comment of your paper I didnt know i had to put it on my post.  But over all we have alot of the same positions and how they are affecting society.

1 comment:

  1. i wrote back on your page, a comment back to your comment to me.

    ReplyDelete